Marlow Master Plan Minutes - July 13, 2012
Thanks to all who attended our first Master Plan meeting: Shawn Brodeur-Stevens, Linda McCracken, Ed Thomas, Joanne Thomas, and Bob Allen. Our next meeting will be August 3, Friday night at Town Hall at 7 p.m.
Between now and then, we decided that:
- We would draft an online/off line survey of questions pertaining to Marlow's future to use on the Town Website, as well as in the meetings with all town groups prior to November
- We decided that we would split up all the major interest/town/community groups listed in the Town Report, we would each be responsible for attending a meeting of these groups, bringing questions, but mostly listening and recording ideas about their vision for Marlow's future/growth
- We would gather statistical data on the Town as per the last Master Plan (2003)
- Each group member present volunteered to take parts of these tasks, and will report on whatever progress is made by the next meeting--THANK YOU!!!!
What needs to happen next:
- Those who volunteered and could not make it should be contacted (Joanne)
- Any ideas for questions for the online survey need to go to Linda
- Each member should start making some contacts with their designated groups
- Have fun outside in Marlow (don't forget, summer is short!!)
- Talk up the idea of giving feedback for Marlow's future when you see your town friends
- Tell people that they are welcome to attend the Master Plan meetings (we will post this in the appropriate places in town)